Wednesday 2 May 2018

I support my wife on that matter and believe we have done nothing wrong says Akshay Kumar

#AkshayKumar says he has done nothing wrong by auctioning the Rustom Navy uniform costume.

i-support-my-wife-akshay-kumar
Akshay was present as the brand ambassador of New India Conclave on Tuesday evening when he addressed the controversy. 

The controversy started when Akshay announced he along with Twinkle will be auctioning the real Navy uniform he wore in Rustom film. An enraged citizen then tagged Twinkle and said he will sue her if she tried to auction the uniform for any cause. 

When asked to comment on the controversy Akshay said, "I support my wife on that matter. I and my wife are doing some work with good intention for a good cause. I don't think we did anything wrong by auctioning my uniform in Rustom. The uniform being auctioned was my costume in the film and it is going for a good cause. If anyone feels bad about it then its ok but I can't do anything about it."

Sharing his feeling after becoming the brand ambassador of ‘New India Conclave’, Akshay said, “I am thankful and honored being the brand ambassador of ‘New India Conclave’. I hope they will make more use of me and it’s just not a photograph on campaign kind of thing. If I can contribute to this initiative that will be my honor. My father belongs from a village and I am sure most of our forefather’s belonged to a village from where we get our culture and tradition. 
So, I think village in like a father and city is a son of a village so, it’s a responsibility of a son to take care of a father, therefore, I have been associated with this cause because I want to serve father.”

Akshay next will be seen in Reema Kagti’s historical period sports drama ‘Gold’ and as the antagonist in Shankar’s science fiction film ‘2.0’.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment