Tuesday 1 May 2018

Dharmendra on Raj Kapoor lifetime achievement award

Veteran actor #Dharmendra was honored with Raj Kapoor lifetime achievement award for his contribution in Indian cinema at #55thMarathiFilmAwardCeremony2018. On receiving the award he said,   after being honored by many awards in life this one is special. 

dharmendra-on-raj-kapoor-lifetime-achievement-award
The award show was hosted by Maharashtra government on Monday in Mumbai.

Dharmendra shared screen space with legendary director, actor and producer Raj Kapoor in ‘Mera Naam Joker’ so when asked Dharmendra about his feeling getting an award of his name, he said, “I have received many awards in my life but this honor is special. I am not only happy from the heart but my entire soul is happy. When you take the name of Raj Saab (Raj Kapoor), there is an electrifying feeling in the heart and body.”

Director Rajkumar Hirani was honored with Raj Kapoor Special Contributions Award. Marathi actor Vijay Chavhan and actress Mrinal Kulkarni also honored for their contribution in Marathi cinema

Sharing her feeling attending the award ceremony, Ankita Lokhande said, “Today for the first time, I am attending Marathi Film Awards ceremony. I am thankful that I have been invited to attend this award ceremony because I am a Maharashtrian. I like to get connect with my Marathi roots because if you see Marathi theatre or films, we have taken Marathi culture way forward so, it’s completely my honor to be here and I am very happy and excited.

When asked Ankita whether she is willing to work in Marathi films, she said, “I really hope to work in Marathi films provided, I get good role”
Hindi and Marathi films celebrities like Mrunmayee Deshpande, Mahesh Kothare, Pooja Sawant, Siddhartha Jadhav, Ankita Lokhande, Tejashree Pradhan, Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadanvis, Aadesh Bandekar, Suchitra Bandekar, Sharad Kelkar, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar, Sanjay Jadhav, Maharashtra Education and Cultural Affairs Minister Vinod Tawde attended the award ceremony.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment