Thursday 3 May 2018

Got the title for my next film, 'Lakhpati Kisaan': Akshay Kumar

#AkshayKumar announced the titled of his next film as Lakhpati Kissan. 

got-title-for-my-next-film-lakhpati-kisaan
Akshay was present as the brand ambassador of New India Conclave on Tuesday evening along with Maharashtra’s chief minister Devendra Fadnavis in Mumbai. New India Conclave aims at unearthing and recognizing rural achievers of the country.

During interacting with all the felicitated farmers at the New India Conclave Akshaya mentioned he would like to make a film in a farmer's life. 

When asked what kinda of issues and solution will this movie address Akshay said, “I will be talking to people whom we have felicitated here and so many other people about it. I am looking for a nice subject which I can make and talk about the solution. When I was interacting with one of the rural achievers here, I loved his concept of planting 111 trees whenever a girl is born in a village. 

I think if we can implement this concept in entire country then there will be no problem of lack of rain, increasing pollution and decreasing number of girl child so, I am looking for different kind of things which I can compile in a film but I think it’s very hard way to make a story out of it which is entertaining at the same time worth of giving a social message. It’s not an easy job to do that so,  I am still waiting for the right subject but I already got the lovely title of the film called ‘Lakhpati Kisan’”

Actor and philanthropist Akshay Kumar shared his feeling after becoming the brand ambassador of ‘New India Conclave’, he said, “I am thankful and honored being the brand ambassador of ‘New India Conclave’. I hope they will make more use of me and it’s just not a photograph on campaign kind of thing. If I can contribute to this initiative that will be my honor. My father belongs from a village and I am sure most of our forefather’s belonged to a village from where we get our culture and tradition. 

So, I think village in like a father and city is a son of a village so, it’s a responsibility of a son to take care of a father, therefore, I have been associated with this cause because I want to serve father.”
Akshay's next projects in the pipeline include Reema Kagti’s historical period sports drama ‘Gold’ and another as Shankar’s science fiction film ‘2.0’ he will be seen as the antagonist.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment