Wednesday 2 May 2018

News channels always show different kind of problems in India: Akshay Kumar

Actor and philanthropist #AkshayKumar has said news channels always show different kind of problems in India.

news-channels-always-show-different-problems-akshay-kumar
Akshay was present as the brand ambassador of New India Conclave on Tuesday evening along with Maharashtra’s chief minister Devendra Fadnavis in Mumbai. New India Conclave aims at unearthing and recognizing rural achievers of the country.

When asked Akshay what are his views to address poverty in rural India, he said, “I am the kind of person who doesn’t like to talk about problems. I prefer to talk about solutions than problems. I like solutions. I made a film like ‘Toilet- Ek Prem Katha’ and in that, we showed that it is necessary to have sanitation facility for the women of the family then, I made ‘Pad Man’ in that also, I talked about a solution. 

I get many scripts which talk about different problems but I don’t like those scripts which only talk about the problem. I am more interested in the solution of problems.  When I watch news channels, it always shows a different kind of problems in India. I wish in my life, someone should run a channel which continuously talks about solutions in every field because what we require in our country are solutions and not problems”
Akshay mentioned at the event that he would like to make a film on farmer’s life when asked Akshay what kind of movie he would like to make which will give solution to masses of the country, he said, “I will be talking to people whom we have felicitated here and so many other people about it. I am looking for a nice subject which I can make and talk about the solution. When I was interacting with one of the rural achievers here, I loved his concept of planting 111 trees whenever a girl is born in a village. 
I think if we can implement this concept in entire country then there will be no problem of lack of rain, increasing pollution and decreasing number of girl child so, I am looking for different kind of things which I can compile in a film but I think it’s very hard way to make a story out of it which is entertaining at the same time worth of giving a social message. It’s not an easy job to do that so,  I am still waiting for the right subject but I already got the lovely title of the film called ‘Lakhpati Kisan’”

Akshay's next projects in the pipeline include Reema Kagti’s historical period sports drama ‘Gold’ and another as Shankar’s science fiction film ‘2.0’ he will be seen as the antagonist.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment