Monday 30 April 2018

We will share the details at the right time said Anil Kapoor on Sonam's wedding

#AnilKapoor was spotted at the IIFA voting weekend here in Mumbai. During his media interaction, Anil Kapoor talked about daughter Sonam's wedding and said, they will share everything at the right time.

we-will-share-details-at-right-time-said-anil-kapoor
When asked about Sonam Kapoor’s wedding, dad Anil Kapoor said, “Media has always been with me and my family when we began our careers. We will share everything at the right time. You all will know very soon. We won't hide these details. You will know why there is lighting outside the house."

After 'No Entry', 'Yuvraaj', 'Salaam-e-Ishq' and 'Biwi No 1' – the popular duo Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan are sharing screen space in Race 3. Talking about the film, Anil Kapoor expressed his excitement.

He said, “Race 3 is releasing on Eid. Salma Khan and Ramesh Taurani are producing it and both are experienced producers. Salman has done things wholeheartedly. When you (will) watch the film, you will realize it. We have made an entertaining film. Salman Khan has made this film with a lot of heart”  

“I have done many films with Salman and people liked it. When I am working with Salman, it doesn't feel like I am working, the entire thing is just positive energies. We work, we enjoy and laugh.”
The news is viral that Anil Kapoor’s daughter Sonam Kapoor is getting married to Anand Ahuja. The Kapoor residence in Juhu is already being decorated but Anil still refused to confirm or deny the “wedding”.

Talking about the IIFA awards, Anil said, “IIFA is an occasion for me when I can meet and interact with my family members. And when I talk about family members, I mean my entire film industry. This is the only award where everyone collectively travels and enjoys, I will always be grateful to IIFA for giving everyone the opportunity to meet with their fans.”

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment