Thursday 3 May 2018

Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni attends special screening of ‘Hope Aur Hum’

Makers of #HopeAurHum hosted special screening of their film on Wednesday in Mumbai. #SonaliKulkarni, #MaanviGagroo, #AmitGolani and #NaseeruddinShah attended special screening of the film.

naseeruddin-shah-and-sonali-kulkarni-attends-special-screening
In an earlier interview, director Sudip Bandhopadhyay talked about ‘Hoe Aur Hum’, saying that, “It is a simple family film. I took three generations to tell the story. In a family, every individual has their own story to tell. Together we build one story, but simultaneously, every character has their own problems. I thought that was an interesting approach to narrate a story: a kid, an old man and a young man.”

The big push came along from his daughter, though. He reveals, “My nine-year-old daughter asked me if I was going to direct a film. When I said yes, she replied back with something that surprised me. She said, ‘Papa, I’ll never be able to watch the film you make because I don’t think it will be age appropriate.’ That’s when it struck me that I should be making a film that can be watched by everyone between the age of eight and 80.”

Sudip wrote the central character of his film with Naseeruddin Shah in mind. In fact, the film and its characters are drawn from his own life experiences. He says, “I was studying in Kolkata when I first met an old uncle who used to operate a box camera machine that used to enlarge copies in a most intensive and unusual mechanical process. This old uncle and his little stories inspired Naseer saab’s character in the film. People will like the sweetness and simplicity of my film.”

Directed by Ace Ad filmmaker, Sudip Bandyopadhyay Hope Aur Hum is the reminiscent tale of a family in Mumbai who’s lives are explored through an endearing cinematic journey. It is presented by Thumbnail Pictures and produced by Samira Bandyopadhyay,
Hope Aur Hum boasts of an incredible cast including names like Naseeruddin Shah, Sonali Kulkarni, Kabir Sajid, Naveen Kasturia and Aamir Bashir.

It will hit the screens on 11th May.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment