Saturday 5 May 2018

I was a tomboy says Disha Patani

Actress #DishaPatani who set the screen on fire with her beautiful and bold looks has said that she used to be a tomboy in her growing up years.

i-was-tomboy-says-disha-patani
Disha was interacting with media at the launch of European fashion brand ONLY's 'Denimize The World' campaign on Friday in Mumbai.

When asked Disha which are her earliest memories of wearing a denim, she said, “I remember the bell bottom ones. They used to have those embroidery in the jeans and it really used to like glittery and stuff. When I used to wear it, I used to feel I am so cool and I am like the coolest person. I was a tomboy. I used to have short hair at that time and wearing those gilry cloths. I don’t know how it used to go but I have those memories and I still cherish that because denim is very important part in anybody’s life and we all love to wear denims. I am a from a small town and I think wherever you go, to a small town or big city like Mumbai, we all wear denims in different way and style but denims are the essentials.”

Talking about ‘Denimize The World’ campaign, Disha said, “Basically the campaign is called as ‘Denimizing The World’ and we all are just trying to make sure that people know that Denim is most comfortable and stylish. I feel everyone in their part of life have used denim and they do use including me. I think it can really make you feel cool and comfortable at the same time and that’s what we are looking for through this campaign”

When asked how people should be part of denim revolution, she said, “I think just wear denims. We all wear denims but it’s just the realization that denims are very important in everybody’s life. I think the campaign is not just about cloths or outfits. It is also about getting denims into other things like a mug or small frames which is very cool. I think denims can really make you feel cool, sexy, and subtle. Formal or informal, you can pair it with anything so, I think I am on for denims for anything.

After success of Baaghi 2, Disha Patani next will be seen in Sundar C's magnum opus ‘Sanghamitra’; it will also star Jayam Ravi and Arya in pivotal roles.
’Sanghmitra’ is to be bankrolled by Sri Thenandal Films, the film will have music by double Oscar-winning A.R. Rahman.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment