Friday 4 May 2018

Dharma Productions to empower itself by working in all language cinemas : Karan Johar

Filmmaker #KaranJohar who is gearing up for Marathi debut production release said Dharma Production plans working in all languages.

dharma-productions-to-empower-itself-by-working-in-all-language-cinemas
Karan Johar was present at the trailer on of first Marathi production titled 'Bucket List' on Friday. 

When asked if Karan will be looking forward to making more Marathi films he said, Dharma Production plans of working in all languages. 

"To present and produce a Marathi film was on my bucket list and we will be doing much more in future. Recently I read one more script, that I liked a lot. I want to do much more in all languages of Indian cinema. I think I want Dharma Productions to empower itself by showcasing our talent and ability in all language cinemas. We are also making the remake of Sairat. We have been tracking all kinds of cinema made in India and we hope to be a part of all that."

After showcasing 'Bucket List' trailer Karan Johar addressed the audience saying he wished he is lucky for The film and Madhuri. 

"Bucket list is even more special to me because it's releasing on my birthday. I hope I am lucky for Bucket List and for Madhuri. And I am sure I will be."

While talking about the film, Karan Also said, he smiled right through it. "When Tejas showed me the film, I remember towards the end my face has started hurting because I smiled right through the entire film. The film is like a sunshine, the smile never faced, even when I was teary-eyed. And I think hats one huge factor of Bucket List that it is a true blue entertainer with a solid heart. It entertains you, engages you, moves you but you don't stop smiling. Just like Madhuri's beautiful smile, the film is an endless feeling."
Directed by Tejas Prabha Vijay Deoskar, 'Bucket List' stars Madhuri Dixit as the lead role along with Sumit Raghwan, Vandana Gupte, Pradeep Welankar, Shubha Khote, Dilip Prabhavalkar, Ila Bhate, Renuka Shahane, Milind Phatak, and Sumedh Mudgalkar.

The trailer even shows Ranbir Kapoor has a cameo appearance in the film. In the trailer, Dixit can be seen essaying the role of a Maharashtrian housewife from Pune who transforms herself into a feisty woman and goes on to tick off a long wishlist, that includes learning to whistle, drinking alcohol and riding a motorbike.

Presented by Karan Johar & Apoorva Mehta the film is scheduled to release on 25th May.
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment