Thursday 3 May 2018

Rohit Shetty’s demands Ranveer Singh to beef up for Simmba

#RanveerSingh who is busy shooting for his upcoming films has said that #RohitShetty, director of #Simmba has told him to ensure that uniform of police officer should tear apart when he wear it in terms of physical transformation for the film.

rohit-shettys-demands-ranveer-singh-to-beef-up-for-simmba
Ranveer was interacting with media as he unveiled Carrera eyewear’s #DriveYourStory campaign and premiere of short film based on his life journey on Wednesday in Mumbai.

Talking about his upcoming films in detail, Ranveer said, “Simmba’ is my first collaboration with Rohit Shetty which I know people are really excited about and me more than anyone to be diving into the masala genre with king of the genre. It is an incredible opportunity that I am extremely exciting to be commencing principal shooting in about a month’s time. I will start prep for that film from tomorrow. Hopefully wearing aviators of Carrera throughout the film. Mr.Rohit Shetty is very keen that I have big muscles in the film. He has told me (Jab tu wardi pehenega na to wardi phatni chahiye) to ensure that uniform (Police officer) should tear apart when I wear it and he wants me to wear pair of aviators so, actually we are already in talks with Carrera for the same.”

I have just completed shooting of ‘Gully Boy’. ‘Gully Boy’ is very special story, one that I am closely attached to. It’s set against the backdrop of flourishing desi hip hop scene coming out of Bombay (Mumbai). It is the story which represents Mumbai in its true sense so, that being my home town, born & raised, these are my people, this is my language and this is the story I am really attached to. It’s an underdog story about a kid who broke through from great adversity in life to make it as a recording artist.”

 “1983’ which is story of 1983 World Cup, a significant event in our history bursting full of national pride. It’s a very interesting story. When Mr. Kabir Khan first came to me with that film, I said finally somebody is making that film but when he told me the story, I realized what an insane underdog story it is. A bunch of ragtag underdogs that nobody believed in who went on to fight against the odds, be brave and had the ultimate triumph so, a story that extremely significant in our history as a nation and one definitely that shaped sports and cricket what it is today and it is something that I am very proud to be part of so, I am very excited about my upcoming slate and I really hope audience will enjoy all of those films.”
Ranveer Singh last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmaavat’ playing character of ruler of Khilji dynasty Alauddin Khilji which received extremely positive reviews from audience and critics.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment