Friday 4 May 2018

Guru Randhawa on Raat Kamaal Hai Song

Popular singer #GuruRandhawa who is basking success of his latest song #RaatKamaalHai has said that his latest song is different from what he had attempted in his earlier songs.

guru-randhawa-on-raat-kamaal-hai-song
Guru Randhawa was interacting with media at success bash of ‘Raat Kamaal Hai’ along with Khushali Kumar and Tulsi Kumar on Thursday in Mumbai.

Talking about making process of ‘Raat Kamaal Hai, Guru Randhawa said, “It was nice experience for me and it was new thing for me because I haven’t sung a proper club song earlier. For this song, I gone little bit in Tulsi’s zone and she came into my zone. Khushali also has acted really well in the song. I think this song is different as compared to my earlier songs because in this song, I have experimented with Hindi. I think style of singing and composition of this song is also new for me and I think with success of this song our Raat (Night) and Din (Day) has become really good.”

Talking about response from the audience to ‘Raat Kamaal Hai’ song, Guru Randhawa said, “We decided to come together because Tulsi Kumar, Khushali Kumar and I liked this song. We are getting extremely positive response for our song and I think that’s the important thing. When audience listens to your songs and gives you good feedback is an amazing feeling to have.”

Khushali Kumar sister of Bhushan Kumar and Tulasi Kumar originally belongs to fashion designing field but in ‘Raat Kammal Hai’, she has featured with Guru Randhawa, talking her transition from fashion designer to actor, she said, “I think both fields are related with creativity. I am feeling really good because I am still doing my designing. I have designed my own cloths for this song so, it’s very nice plus, acting has always been my passion. I used to act in my school days as a part of extra-curricular activities so, now also I am living my dream by doing this video so it was a great experience for me.”
Sharing her experience working with Guru Randhawa in ‘Raat Kamaal Hai’, Khushali said, “He is very nice person and he is equally creative, involved and hardworking. In the entire video, he also gave his inputs in terms of looks and feel of the song. Both of us, for the first time come together for the song. He had his flavor and I already had my flavor so, I think the outcome of that has been really good.”

'Raat Kamaal Hai' Song' features Guru Randhawa & Khushali Kumar, This latest party song is composed  Guru Randhawa, sung by Guru Randhawa & Tulsi Kumar, the Lyrics of this new song are also penned by Guru Randhawa.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment