Monday 30 April 2018

​Kartik Aaryan – Would Love to Host IIFA with Ranbir Kapoor

Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Heartthrob actor #KartikAaryan was spotted at ongoing IIFA Voting weekend here in Mumbai. During his media interaction, Kartik expressed his desire to host IIFA with #RanbirKapoor.

kartik-aaryan-would-love-to-host-iifa-with-ranbir-kapoor
When asked about if given a chase to co-host the IIFA, who would Kartik like to host with, the young talented actor said, “If I were to host IIFA, I would want Kareena Kapoor as my co-host or perhaps Deepika Padukone. In the male, I would like to co-host with Ranbir Kapoor. I think our tuning will be great. Ranbir is very spontaneous and I believe I am spontaneous too. If it ever happens, it will be great for people as they will have a great time.”

Further adding about hosting the IIFA, Kartik said, “As an actor, you always want to have a stage like IIFA to perform or even host, if something like this happens, it will be nice and you enjoy it. As an entertainer, you always want a huge audience in front of you, which usually happens in IIFA, and you get to entertain them.”

Kartik Aaryan recently walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra with Kareena Kapoor Khan and hailed the entire experience as great.

He said, “Walking for Manish Malhotra was great and Walking with Kareena Kapoor, the experience was great. The show turned out to be really great and I am glad that we could do it. The response to the show was amazing.”

Kartik Aaryan also spoke about having a fan moment with Akshay Kumar, as he is a big fan of the superstar. He said, “I am a big fan of Akshay Kumar and one of my friends arranged a call from him on my birthday. So Akshay Kumar called me on my birthday and wished me that was my biggest fan moment.”
There were rumours that the 29-year-old actor was teaming up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Karan Johar for different films. It was also reported that Kartik has been signed on by Yash Raj Films for a project.

When asked about the reports, the actor said, "I think whatever films I do next, a proper announcement will be made soon. I will be sharing it soon. It will be announced at the right time."

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment