Friday 9 September 2016

Ashley James wanted breast reduction surgery

Reality TV star Ashley James nearly had breast reduction surgery as a teenager.

ashley-james-wanted-breast-reduction-surgery
The former "Made In Chelsea" star hated her bosom when she was younger but has now come to appreciate it, reports dailymail.co.uk.

"When I was 15, me and my mum went for a consultation about a breast reduction just because I hated (my breasts). But at the moment I don't think I would have cosmetic surgery... but I totally understand why people would. Each to their own," James said. 

The 29-year-old previously suffered from body dysmorphia, an anxiety disorder that causes a person to have a distorted view of how they look.

"I think there's a lot of judgement and sexualisation around boobs --but it's not like I've bought them-- they're part of my body! I tried to dress a lot frumpier and older than I was to avoid comments from boys and teachers even," she said.
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

5 comments:

  1. My college mates used to make fun of me sometimes, because I used to avoid buying readymade clothes. My mother realised that I always felt humiliated due heavy breasts, so she decided me to consult a doctor for breast reduction surgery, and I was able to gain a new body shape successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Breast cancer

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few investigations have indicated less entanglements - explicitly capsular withdrawal - with finished implants, yet others have demonstrated the inverse. Motiva breast implants

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, they are an indicator of an increased risk of developing breast cancer in both breasts. The treatment for LCIS is a drug called tamoxifen, which can reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. Breast Cancer

    ReplyDelete