Thursday 27 October 2016

Vivek Oberoi gifts luxury car to father on Diwali

Actor #Vivek_Oberoi has gifted a swanky luxury SUV to his father and veteran actor #Suresh_Oberoi for the auspicious occassion of Diwali.

vivek-oberoi-gifts-luxury-car-to-father-on-diwali
"Vivek had informed his father about something he will gift him this Diwali. When Sureshji said no for any gift, Vivek just asked him about the colour he prefers. Vivek booked a car and Sureshji didn't know about it till the time it was delivered at the doorstep," said a source close to the actor.

Vivek, 40, says it was a nostalgic moment for him.

"I still remember my first car that my dad gifted me when I was young. Now this is again a nostalgic moment for me," Vivek said in a statement.
On the film front, Vivek is currently busy shooting for "Rai", which will be directed by maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. 

Vivek will be seen essaying the character of Muthappa Rai, a former underworld don.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial

8 comments:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Cash For Cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. Chauffeur service in Marseille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avoid the trade-in vehicles that have been in a genuine mishap or that have been experiencing significant fix work, for example, motor upgrades, valve employments or transmission revamps.GEBRAUCHTWAGEN ANKAUF DARMSTADT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. luxury chauffeur london

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking out welcome back gifts for employees is a great way to resume your operations, especially after the global lockdown we’ve all had! Here’s more that you should learn about it. corporate gifts for clients

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! employee anniversary gift

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. luxury car deals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. chauffeur london

    ReplyDelete