Tuesday 8 August 2017

Italian actress to feature in Arko's 'Aainda'

Italian actress #Madalina, who starred opposite actor Jude Law in "The Young Pope", will be featuring in singer-songwriter Arko Pravo Mukherji's new single "Aainda: An ode to idealistic love".

italian-actress-to-feature-in-arkos-aainda
Sony Music Pop, the pop division under global music giant Sony Music, will release the song on Thursday.

Excited on her debut with Arko, Madalina said in a statement: "The song is just amazing with a hook that would stay with you forever. I will soon reveal who is my lead star. But what I can say is that I feel so honoured to be working with such a great person and a great actor. And so happy to be a part of this project."

Composed and sung by Arko himself, the song is about a couple at the brink of separation trying to find possibilities to find love in each other again.
"'Aainda' is all about second chances and I am sure a lot of people will relate to this concept. I had a great time working on this video with talented artists like Prawaal, our director and my cast and crew. I am eagerly awaiting to release the music with Sony Music," Arko said. 
,

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madalina Ghenea isn't in the video at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, we are new web portal. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! celebrity

    ReplyDelete