Tuesday 8 August 2017

We are planning to release Aksar 2 in September says Zarine Khan

Actress #Zarine_Khan walked the ramp for fashion designer Archana Kochhar on Saturday in Mumbai. During media interaction, Zarine revealed that Aksar 2 team is planning to release the film in the month of September.

we-are-planning-to-release-aksar-2-in-september
Recently, Aksar 2 first look released, in the poster, we can see Zarine in a black negligee and blood-red lips with a bottle of liquor next to her. Gautam is dressed in a sharp suit sporting an intense look. Gautam is playing a police officer. The poster teases us about the thriller’s dark side.

Talking about Aksar 2, Zarine said, “I am really excited for the film. I am thankful to audience that they liked the motion picture of our film. I hope they will also appreciate our film. We are planning to release it on September”.
Talking about walking the ramp for a cause, she said, “I have earlier walked for many ramp shows but I walking for this show I felt really good. I am happy that Archana chose me to be part of this show because through this show, 100 pediatric surgeries will be conducted and we are raising fund for that. I know what person goes through when they do not have funds to take care of their loved one that is suffering. I want to wish all the luck to Archana and Fortis Hospital to collect enough amount for this cause”.

When asked Zarine what makes her connect with social causes, to that, she replied, “I come from very humble background. I don’t have any filmy or Bollywood family. I have started my life way below. There was time in my life when due to certain reasons a loved one in my life could not be saved because we didn’t had enough money at that time so I know how important is, so being in this position, I am not saying I am somewhere very high but when I get opportunity to help others I would be more than happy to be part of such causes.”

AKsar 2 Presented by Siddhivinayak Creations, produced by Narendra Bajaj & Chirag Bajaj and It is directed by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan.  The first installment of the film was not a big hit at the box office which starred Emraan Hashmi, Udita Goswami and Dno Morea in lead roles.

Aksar 2 also stars Lillete Dubey and Mohit Madaan in lead roles.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment