Wednesday 3 May 2017

Nicole Scherzinger asked to pose for selfie during waxing

Singer #Nicole_Scherzinger has recalled a "horrible" incident when she was asked by a fan to pose for a photograph in the middle of a bikini wax.

nicole-scherzinger-asked-to-pose-for-selfie-during-waxing
Scherzinger said the person was the beautician who was performing the hair removal in a Paris salon, reports mirror.co.uk.

When asked about the oddest place she had been recognised, Scherzinger said: "I think it was in Paris when I was getting a bikini wax. That was horrible.
"I thought the chick doing it didn't know me but she was actually a fan. She asked for a picture right in the middle of the wax. When she was looking at my f***y. I was like, wow," she added.

3 comments:

  1. Threading is hence, used to keep any skin rashes or other destructive impacts brought on by concoction substances. waxing salons near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet almond oil is harvested from almonds, it is highly well-known in the massage profession. Almond oil is an excellent emollient to rejuvenate the skin, this makes it more pliable for massage. Best Brazilian wax NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason for the meeting structure is to guarantee that there are no ailments that are contraindicated, or could influence the manner in which the treatment is done, and that it is protected to continue as arranged.
    Best Brazilian waxing near me

    ReplyDelete