Wednesday 1 August 2018

Hope ‘Fanney Khan’ will be remembered by audience for its music: Anil Kapoor

Actor #AnilKapoor, who is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film #FanneyKhan hopes that audience will remember the film for it music.

#instamag-hope-fanney-khan-will-be-remembered-by-audience-for-its-music-anil-kapoor
Anil Kapoor interacted with media at the special screening of ‘Fanney Khan’ along with costar Divya Dutta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Divya Kohsla Kumar, Pihu Sand, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, director Atul Manjrekar, and Girish Kulkarni on Tuesday in Mumbai.

Talking about what audience will get from ‘Fanney Khan’, the veteran actor said, “I have done so many films in my career and some of them are super hits at the box-office but they aren’t remembered by audience on the other hand, there are some film which haven’t done good business but after 25-30 years also, they are still fresh in audience mind and I hope ‘Fanney Khan’ will be remembered by audience for its music or certain scenes. I think this film will make audience laugh and it will entertain them.”

Sharing his experience working with director Atul Manjrekar in the film, Kapoor said, “Firstly, I was very nervous that new director Atul Manjrekar is directing the film and it is produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra who has directed films like ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, ‘Dehli 6’ and ‘Rang De Basanti’. He has worked with Sonam (Kapoor) and Harshvardhvan (Kapoor) so, he told me that ‘I want to cast you in my film’.

I thought that he (Mehra) will be directing the film but he said ‘a new director will direct this film’. Then I told him that ‘I will not do this film and you should direct the film’ then he advised me to meet Atul Manjrekar. ‘Fanney Khan’ is an adaption of Oscar nominated Belgium film so, when I heard narration from Atul about this film, I thought that I should do this film”

‘Fanney Khan’ is a musical comedy film, directed by debutant Atul Manjrekar and prodiuced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra.  It features Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Rajkummar Rao in the lead roles.

It is an official remake of the Belgian film ‘Everybody's Famous!’. The film is scheduled for a worldwide release on 3 August 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment