Wednesday 1 August 2018

It is a coincidence that so many of my films have been successful says Aamir Khan

#AamirKhan who has seen a long reign of success on Indian and overseas box office says it is a coincidence that so many of my films have been successful.

#instamag-it-is-coincidence-that-so-many-of-my-films-have-been-successful-says-amir-khan
Aamir interacted with Anjum Rajabali on panel for Writer's verses Producers on Wednesday in Mumbai. 

Aamir has been known to bring one of the best stories to the big screen that bring him to the box office's top spot. When asked what is his method to choosing the best stories he said, "This is something people always credit me for, because so many of my films have been successful. This is a coincidence to certain extent that so many of them have been successful . I am not taking credit away from all the people who have worked on these film but the fact is that I haven't written a stories for any of those films."

The actor went on to credit the story writers and creators and said that it is important the story is organic and not written for him.

"The story starts from a writer's mind. Whether it was Raju working on 'PK' or '3 idiots', Ashutosh wrote 'Lagan', or Amole Gupte created 'Taare Zameen Par' all these films have started from one person's mind. And the thought itself is so beautiful and they grew organically. I strongly believe that the process of writing a story has to be organic. I have worked on very few films that have been written for me. I have worked on scripts written for me under pressure when I couldn't say no to that person."
Talking about where a film could go wrong Aamir said, "For a film to be successful you have to center the ball on the bat at least 8 to 10 times. And that is a collective effort of a huge number of people. So when you ask me how I do it, on some level it is a coincidence that it has happened so many time and on some level I think that it is because I ask alot of questions. Whether it on the script level or shooting stage and then look for the answers 

Aamir will next appear in multi starrer ‘Thug of Hindustan’ directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya. The film will also star Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Shashank Arora and Jackie Shroff.

Produced by Yash Raj Films the film is slated to release in Nov 2018.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment