Thursday 2 August 2018

An actor's life is incomplete until he plays a soldiers role: Sonu Sood

#SonuSood gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film #Paltan said playing an actor's life is incomplete until he plays a soldiers role.

#instamag-an-actors-life-is-incomplete-until-he-plays-a-soldiers-role-sonu-sood
Sood interacted with media at the trailer launch of the film Paltan with director JP Dutta, and co stars on Thursday.

Sonu Sood who has been performing strong villainous roles will be seen in a army look when asked about his experience he said, "An actor's life is incomplete until he plays an army officers role or a soldiers role. When I started my acting career I met JP sir and introduced myself. later in 2008 he called me and told me one day for sure he will get in touch with me for a film and it finally happened after 10 years. I told him this when shooting in Ladakh that only he has the right to make army films."

Reports suggested that Gurmeet took training from his father for the film, when asked about it he said, "Dad used to give training to young army offers when we lived in MP. I used to watch him and also trained with him once in a while. When I signed Paltan Dad was here only and he shared his learning and experience with me that he had learned for ,many years int he army."

Sonal Chauhan who will make comeback with the film Platan said she couldn't have done it with a better film. 
"It isn't like I wasn't working. I was working down south so I was busy with that but it's fantastic. There wouldn't have been a better film to come back with. I am very proud to be a part of this and i just cant wait for the audience to see. A lot more of war films need to be made because that feeling of patriotism is above everything and makes me feel very proud."

The film's trailer takes you back to 1967 showcasing the events that occured after 1962 Indo-China war. The film is set in 1967 when Indian soldiers had to protect Nathula Pass in Sikkim from China. The trailer also gives glimpses of female actors Esha Gupta, Sonal Chauhan, Deepika Kakar, Monica Gill who reprise the typical roles of being left behind when the actor leave out to the borders.

The film's ensemble cast boasts names such as Arjun Rampal, Sonu Sood, Gurmeet Choudhary, Harshvardhan Rane and Siddhant Kapoor. J P Dutta returned to direction after 12 years with this war drama.

Based on the Nathu La military clashes of 1967 which took place along the sikkim border, 'Paltan' showcases and untold story of the Indian forces facing off in an intense battle to ward off a chinese infiltration. 

'Paltan' produced by JP Films is releasing on 7th September.

Source - News Helpline 
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment