Tuesday 31 July 2018

‘Andhadun’ is a great career move says Ayushmann Khurrana

Actor-singer #AyushmannKhurrana who is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming thriller film #Andhandun has said that his forthcoming film will prove to be a great career move for him.

#instamag-andhadun-is-great-career-move-says-ayushmann-khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana was interacting with media when he paid tribute to legendary singer Kishore Kumar on his upcoming 89th birth anniversary at a local radio station on Monday in Mumbai.

When asked Ayshmann whether he felt that he was taking a risk by doing ‘Andhadun’ or it was more of a challenge to him, he said,  “I think doing film like ‘Andhadun is not a risk but it’s a challenge because I have never tried something like this. Sriram Raghavan is a seasoned director and he knows his genre really well so, it can’t be a risk. He knows how to make a thriller films as he is master of thriller films so, it’s an honor to work with him. I can’t be calling it as a risk but I think it’s a great career move”

Talking about his character in the film Ayushmann said, “I am playing blind pianist in the film. First time, I am playing character of musician in the film so, I learned to play piano for that. I used to practice it for 4 hours a day because it was new instrument for me to play”
Ayushmann earlier has played character of boy next door in films like ‘Vicky Donor’, Shubh Mangal Savdhan’ and ‘Jor Laga Ke Haisha’, when asked Ayushmann whether working in thriller film like ‘Andhadun’ is a conscious decision to break his image as an actor, he said, “Absolutely...it’s the first time, when I have approached a director to take my screen test for the film. I am having image of boy next door or an actor who do slice of life films which I really wanted to break. I think you can’t break your image from every single film that you do. I think you have to break your image after establishing yourself in the industry after 4-5 years and try something different that you want to do”

There were reports that Ayushmann’s forthcoming film’Andhadun’ will release on 31st August, declining that news, he said, “Andhadun’ will release in one and a half month from now. It is not going to release on 31st August. We will soon announce release date of the film.”

‘Andhadhun’ is a thriller film directed by Sriram Raghavan. The film stars Ayushmann Khurrana, Tabu and Radhika Apte, Zakir Hussain, Ashwini Kalsekar and Manav Vij in the pivotal roles.

It is produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Matchbox Pictures.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment