Friday 3 August 2018

Anil Kapoor is My Fanney Khan Says Shah Rukh Khan

“I love #AnilKapoor because he is my #FanneyKhan,” says #ShahRukhKhan for veteran actor #AnilKapoor in a video.

#instamag-anil-kapoor-is-my-fanney-khan-says-shah-rukh-khan
Veteran Actor Anil Kapoor, who will be next seen in Fanney Khan along with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Rajkummar Rao, shared an interesting video with superstar Shah Rukh Khan on his social media profile.

In the video, Shah Rukh shared some of the most cherished memories of Anil Kapoor and expressed that he is one of the people who had faith in him which made him realize that he can be a star.

In the video, SRK is seen saying, “So I remember some incidents where people have shown me love. And it is such co-incidence that you are asking me about it. As Anil is one of them. I've told this story to a lot of people that when I was coming out of a studio, I knew I will be a star because Anil sir spoke to me quite affectionately. At that time, he was my Fanney Khan.”
“He showed me so much love and affection. He encouraged me tremendously and shown me such kinship. And when such talented and hard-working actors like him talking so openly to me, so from that day till now, I don’t know if I have expressed it, but I love him because he is my Fanney Khan.”

Anil Kapoor starring Fanney Khan opens in theatres Today, 3rd August 2018.

As for Shah Rukh Khan, he will be seen in Aanand L Rai's Zero that also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead role. The film is slated to release on December 21, 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment