Friday 3 August 2018

I don't want people to read too much into my comeback: Taanushree Dutta

#TanushreeDutta who recently returned to India said she does not want people to read too much in her return.

#instamag-i-dont-want-people-to-read-too-much-into-my-comeback-tanushree-dutta
Tanushree interacted with media on Thursday.

Talking about her gap from Bollywood and now return to the country Dutta said, "This is my comeback to the country and I don't want people to read too much into it. I was settled in America and had applied for Green Card. Ever since I haven't had the chance to comeback because of travel permits issues. So now that I received my Green Card in feb I thought I should comeback one."
"There have been talks about project but I cant stay away from US for more than 6 months at a time, so if I decide to work again here I am going to talk to think about all those things and see if it works out."

Tanushree was a Miss India Universe winner and had acquired fame after her debut in, Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Aashiq Banaya Aapne'.  

When asked if she would consider working for web series if not films she said, " It depends on how things are. I was offered a show to judge sometime back and they had offered me good money for it. But when I signed it and came home and started meditating that first thought that came to my mind was that I should return the cheque. I don't know why this happened but I felt like God had better plans for me. So when I agree to do something I have to keep these things in mind too."

Tanushree was last seen in 2010 in 'Apartment' directed by Jag Mundhra. The actress currently has no projects on mind while she stays in mumbai for a few months.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment