Tuesday 31 July 2018

I deserve to do Kishore Kumar's biopic says Ayushmann Khurrana

Actor-singer #AyushmannKhurrana who is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming Rom-Com film #BadhaiHo said he deserves to do Kishore Kumar's biopic.

#instamag-i-deserve-to-do-kishore-kumars-biopic-says-ayushmann-khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana was interacting with media when he paid tribute to legendary singer Kishore Kumar on his upcoming 89th birth anniversary at a local radio station on Monday in Mumbai.

Ayushmann who is a big fan of Kishore Kumar and his legacy said he wishes to play the singer in his biopic. "I wanted to play a singer in a film like Ranbir did in Rockstar, that's why I am saying I want to work in Kishore Da's biopic. 

I have said this many times, if there is a biopic happening on Kishore Kumar's life I would be doing it, because I sing also. And I want to learn more about him. I keep reading about him and listening to his songs so I deserve to do his biopic. I will just put this out there is the universe (laughs)."
Talking about celebrating the legendary singer's birthday each year, Ayushmann said, "Every year Kishore Da's birthday I post a tribute to him on social media, this year also I will part from the show that I am doing with 92.7 big FM. That's the best way to celebrate Kishore Da's birthday. In fact we celebrate his birthday everyday by listening to his songs every day."

Kishore Kumar has been known to have created songs that resemble all emotions when asked which song of the singer does he look for comfort in he said, "I think 'Zindagi ke safar mein' is very nostalgic and also has a deep meaning to it. No matter at which crossroads you are in your life if you listen to that song it gets the perspective right. There is a song given to us by Kishore da for every mood, every occasion, he is a legend."

Ayushmann's will also be seen in ‘Andhadhun’ a thriller film directed by Sriram Raghavan. The film stars Ayushmann Khurrana, Tabu and Radhika Apte, Zakir Hussain, Ashwini Kalsekar and Manav Vij in the pivotal roles.

It is produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Matchbox Pictures. 

'Badhai Ho' with Sanya Malhotra, directed by Amit Sharma is slated to release in October 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment