Thursday 5 April 2018

We have combined comedy with cricket in ‘Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Live’ says Sunil Grover

Actor and comedian #SunilGrover has said makers of #JioDhanDhanaDhanLive have combined comedy with cricket.

we-have-combined-comedy-with-cricket-in-jio-dhan-dhana-dhan-live
Sunil Grover interacted with media at the preview of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Live along with Kapil Dev, Shilpa Shinde, Sugandha Mishra, Ali Asgar, Samir Kochhar, Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dandekar on Wednesday in Mumbai.

If the IPL hit on the perfect forumla of cricket+ glamour+ entertainment, then taking the trend further is a new web series, Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Live, headlined by popular comedian Sunil Grover, talking about his new show, Sunil said, “I am playing character of professor LBW in the show. Its long form stands for Launda Bhatindewala. It’s a new show where we have combined comedy with cricket. The effort is to make people laugh while giving them information about cricket matches and it will be whole new experience for the audience”

Few months ago, Sunil Grover parted ways with Kapil Sharma after their mid-air brawl when Kapil Sharma was returning from Australia with his ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ team, so when asked Sunil whether he will work with Kapil Sharma as entire country wants them to reconcile because since then,  Kapil Sharma is not up to the mark with his content because of mood swings and health issues, Sunil said, “I really had nice experience whenever I have worked with him. Kapil is very talented artist and he makes people laugh through his performances. I pray for his good health and I hope he will continue doing his job. God willing, we will definitely work together.”
When asked Sunil whether he has gathered details about cricket to prepare for this show, he said, “I haven’t collected specific details about cricket for this show. Cricket is popular sport in our country. I have same amount of knowledge about cricket as much as we all have about cricket.”

 Sharing his childhood memories about cricket, Sunil said, “When I used to play cricket in my childhood that time my teeth was broken while catching a ball and I belong to small place called Mandi Dabwali, Haryana that time, I used to ball pick ball from potholes and throw at my friends which is not possible now.”

When asked Sunil whether his new show will compete with other comedian artist and Kapil Sharma’s new show ‘Family Time’, Sunil said, “There is not a thing like competition. If more artists come forward to make people laugh then it is good for the audience as they will have less tension in their lives. Laughter and happiness is necessary for our country so the more people laugh, it is more beneficial for their health.”

Sunil Grover played Shraddha Kapoor’s father in ‘Baaghi’ so when asked Sunil whether he has watched ‘Baaghi 2’’, he said,  “I haven’t seen ‘Baaghi 2’ but I have worked with Tiger Shroff and he is one of my favorite actor. It was really nice working with him in ‘Baaghi’ but I will surely watch ‘Baaghi 2’ in coming few days. I have heard that it is going good so I want to congratulate entire team of ‘Baaghi 2’ for their success."

‘Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Live’ is said to be an extension of the concept previously seen in segments like Extraaa Innings.

IPL 2018 will begin on Saturday, 7 April 2018 and run till 27 May 2018 — spanning some seven weeks and 60 matches. It is now in its 11th season. 

‘Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Live’ will premiere on 7 April 2018 on the MyJio app with all-live episodes releasing every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment