Friday 6 April 2018

​Bollywood Support Salman Khan

Bollywood support actor #SalmanKhan, who has been sentenced to five years in prison for #Blackbuck Poaching case.

bollywood-support-salman-khan
Jodhpur court found Salman Khan guilty in Blackbuck Poaching case and sentenced him five years in prison, but acquitted all the other accused in the case, such as Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Neelam and Sonali Bendre.

Entire Bollywood brigade came out in support of Salman Khan on social media, from Arjun Rampal to Shilpa Shinde.

Actor and filmmaker Rohit Roy tweeted about the case verdict. He wrote, “I totally respect the Indian judiciary, always have, yet I find myself questioning this rather curious decision of letting everyone else off and convicting  @BeingSalmanKhan.”

Actor Arjun Rampal also supported Salman Khan, he wrote, “The law takes its course. Can’t argue it. But at this point in time I just feel helpless and my heart goes out to @BeingSalmanKhan and his family. Reason, cause the last thing @BeingSalmanKhan is, is a criminal.I feel this is too harsh. I do hope he gets the relief he deserves.”

Singer Adnan Sami, who crooned “Bhar Do Jholi” for Bajrangi Bhaijaan, also supported Salman. He wrote, “I have immense respect for the honourable courts & the law without question. I’m however, extremely saddened for my dear brother @BeingSalmanKhan. My heart goes out to him. #SalmanKhan.”
Finally Bigg Boss Famed Shilpa Shinde also supported the actor. She wrote, “Punishing a good human being is not acceptable. Animal poaching is ever increasing, jungles are cut in the name of urban development, isn't it leading to wildlife killing, who will be punished for that? #SalmanKhan @BeingSalmanKhan #BlackBuckPoachingCase.”

In the lasts update on the case, Salman Khan spent the night in Jail and his lawyers are applying for his bail. The session’s court will listen to bail argument today.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment