Sunday 1 April 2018

Kriti Kharbanda love to work with Rajkummar Rao

Actress #KritiKharbanda has said that she would love to work with #RajkummarRao again.

Kriti was interacting with media at Bombay Times Fashion Week on Saturday in Mumbai.

Kriti has worked with Rajkummar Rao in ‘Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana’, when asked Kriti whether she is keen to work with Rajkummar Rao again in a film, she said, “I would love to work with Raj (Rajkummar Rao) again. This is something I think both of us want. We have talked about it in the past and once we will get a right script we will definitely work and ‘Pallo Latke’ song has been highlight of my career. The kind of recognition it has got me that’s the reason I am here today so I am really grateful to makers of the film.”

kriti-kharbanda-love-to-work-with-rajkummar-rao
Talking about attending Bombay Times Fashion Week as showstopper for designer Sumiksha Goenka, Kriti said, “Bombay Times, Bangalore Times and Delhi Times are considered to be probably the biggest entertainment newspaper and this is something I have grown up watching and reading. It’s so good to be part of it that you feel relevant and wanted. Ever Since I have come here they have taken good care of mine so it feels like coming here again and again so I am really grateful to Bombay Times team.”

Talking about her future project which includes ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se’, Kriti said, “I have almost finished shooting of the film and Shooting of ‘Karwan’ is also finished so now, dubbing of these films will start. Shooting of one song from ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se’ is remaining but apart from that, we are more or less ready and I am excited about it.”

Talking about decisions while choosing a film, Kriti said, “I have been very careful about how I want to go about my career. I can’t do anything that’s comes my way. Sometimes things work out sometimes they don’t so, I don’t think so much about it and I just concentrate on my work”
Kriti Kharbanda next will be seen in Navaniat Singh’s ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se’ and Akash Khurana’s ‘Karwan’.

Source - News Helpline
,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blogger,
    Nice Posting. Keep Sharing...
    We Classic Tours India Provide offers Taj Mahal Tour :- Taj Mahal - UNESCO World Heritage site of India, takes an overview of architecture and culture of historic importance of mughal architecture stories. Visit more tour package.
    #TajMahalTour | #Samedaytours | #GoldenTriangleTours | #RajasthanTour
    Same Day Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
    Same Day Agra Tour by Car
    Same Day Agra Tour by Train
    Overnight Taj Mahal Tour
    Moonlight Taj Mahal Tour

    Rahul Rathor (Classic Tours India)
    www.classictoursindia.com
    info@classictoursindia.com
    +91-7217278309

    ReplyDelete