Monday 2 April 2018

Tiger Shroff – Forever Grateful for Baaghi 2

#TigerShroff and #DishaPatani starrer #Baaghi2 opened with a massive bang at the box-office. The Ahmed Khan directorial has surpassed all the expectations’ and emerged as a winner and Junior Shroff is all so grateful for love and support.

tiger-shroff-forever-grateful-for-baaghi-2
Tiger Shroff just shared a video on his social media account expressing his gratitude and love for his fans. He captioned it, “With love #forevergrateful #baaghi2.”

In the video, Tiger talks about the success of Baaghi 2 and said, “Hi everyone I just wanted to thank you all for all the love and support you have given me and the whole team of Baaghi. Thank you so much, I can’t thank you enough. It is just surreal, I feel like I am still dreaming because this was really something that I could never dream of in my wildest dream, or even dare to dream of.”

“I am so thankful for all that is happening. And like I said, from the behalf of Baaghi 2 team, we’re so grateful and thankful. I don’t think I can say enough in this video to you all but thank you. I am speechless right now.”
Baaghi 2 kicked off to a phenomenal start at the domestic box office with a collection of approximately Rs 25 crore net. The high-octane action flick has checked itself in the list of highest opening Bollywood films of all time. In fact, the film is now reported to be the highest opening by a young star, a record previously held by Ranbir Kapoor for the film ‘Besharam’.

The movie also stars Manoj Bajpayee, Prateik Babbar, Randeep Hooda and Jacqueline Fernandez in a cameo.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment