Thursday 5 April 2018

Soon it'll have a detailed conversation with Brad Cohen: Rani Mukherji

#RaniMukherji said she will soon have a detailed conversation with her #Hichki inspiration #BradCohen about the film's success.

soon-itll-have-detailed-conversation-with-brad-cohen
The actress was seen at KidZania Mumbai to launch their new logo and to felicitate the winners of 'Camlin- Hichki' contest on Wednesday. 

Rani recently screened her upcoming film Hichki for Brad Cohen, the real-life inspiration for Rani's character in the film on Monday. When asked about his reaction to the film's success, she said, "I think it has just been very overwhelming, to be honest post-release also I am doing a lot of promotions as you can see, so I haven't had a chance to talk to Brad yet. 

But I need to have a skype call with where we sit and have a proper conversation. So hopefully I will get in touch with him and have that detailed conversation."

While talking about her association with Kid Zania, Rani said as a kid she never got the chance to visit but now she is looking forward to going with daughter Adira.

"As a kid when growing up in Bombay there were hardly any places like these, so I don't remember going to one. But today's children are very lucky that they have places like Kid Zania. This is my first experience here and I am enjoying it. Now that I have come here I am looking forward to spending time with Adira here."
Hichki, is the adaptation of Brad Cohen's book, Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me the Teacher I Never Had. Co-produced by Maneesh Sharma and Yash Raj Films, the film released on 23rd March.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment