Friday 6 April 2018

There is nothing better than Mumbai street food in life says Ranbir Kapoor

#RanbirKapoor who is self-proclaimed foodie has said that there is nothing better than Mumbai street food in life.

there-is-nothing-better-than-mumbai-street-food
Ranbir Kapoor brought his favorite food from the streets of Mumbai, along with Pepsi as the brand ambassador soft drink brand Pepsi with the motive of brand promotion on Thursday in Mumbai.

When asked Ranbir when he is not following a strict diet that time which is his favorite street food, he said, “I have born and brought up in Mumbai so I eat  dosa in Bandra , sev puri of Pali Hill, Anda Pav at near Juhu hospital. I studied at HR College, there I used to eat cheese sada dosa, Chinese food and vegetarian sandwiches. I think food gives a tight hug to your soul and I think there is nothing better than Mumbai street food in life.”

When asked Ranbir how food is important among friends, he said, “I think it is very important. As we all know there is no fun without friends just like that while eating, there is no fun without Pepsi so if you want to eat something a chilled glass of Pepsi will do the trick.”

There is always debate that whether Delhi street food is better or Mumbai street food, giving his opinion on that, Ranbir said, “I have always heard that Delhi street food is better than Mumbai street food so it is nice to know the taste of their food and what’s the quality of food there but whenever I have travelled, I connected to food of my own city so I will always be a Mumbai street food fan”
Pepsi has come up with new brand campaign titled ‘Kyun Sookhe Sookhe Hi’ so when asked Ranbir when he feels the same, he said, “Right now, I am doing a film called ‘Brahmastra’ for that, I am on diet so when I don’t eat carbohydrates like roti and rice that time I feel like ‘Sookha Sookha’ that I am not getting opportunity to eat rice and roti.”

Kapoor family is known for their love for food so when asked Ranbir which is favorite food item of his family, he said, There are two food items one of them is ‘baigan ka bharta’ and other one is ‘junglee mutton’ which I think is made of ghee and red chilli powder. I think both of these are quite a favorite in my family.”

Talking about news brand campaign of Pepsi as their brand ambassador, Ranbir said, “Pepsi always brings engaging format. This time they have come up with tagline called ‘Kyun Sookhe Sookhe Hi’. It’s always fun and engaging, youthful and easy. They don’t have deep layer or meaning for their brand campaigns. It is about having fun in life, being real, being with friends and staying happy.  I think this campaign is also of same nature. There are lots of contest which people can win and offers which they can avail from bottles so I am excited to be part of this campaign”

Ranbir is now busy shooting for Ayan Mukherji’s trilogy ‘Brahmastra’s first part along with Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan.

He will next be seen in biopic based on actor Sanjay Dutt’s life, directed by Rajkumar Hirani.

It is releasing on 29 June, 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment