Thursday 5 April 2018

Don't care about the image created by the characters I chose. says Kirti Kulhari

Actress #KirtiKulhari who is busy promoting her upcoming film #Blackmail said she makes a conscious decision of the work she wants to do and does not care about the image created because of the characters she chooses to play.

dont-care-about-image-created-by-characters-i-chose-kirti
Kirti Kulhari interacted with media to promote ‘Blackmail’ on Wednesday in Mumbai.

Kriti who has worked in different films like ‘Khichadi’ ‘Jal’ ‘Pink, Indu ‘Sarkar’ and now in a comedy film ‘Blackmail, when asked whether it’s a conscious decision to pick different genres she said, “It’s very conscious. It’s not something that happens by chance to me. I have to very consciously choose the kind of work I want to do. I don’t care about the image I have. What matters to me is that with every film, I am growing more and more as an actor, pushing and challenging myself that’s what I look for and upon that my choices are based”
Kirti next will be seen in Amazon Prime Videos series ‘ 4 More Shorts Please’,  which is inspired by ‘Sex and The City’, talking about it, Kirti said,  “The series is titled ‘4 More Shorts Please’. It’s about 4 girls from South Bombay. It’s about their bonding, friendship, madness as individuals and the stuff they are going through in their professional, love and sex life so it’s a fun show. Its 4 girls coming together and that’s we are finishing in next 10 days. It will be out maybe towards the end of this year.”

Talking about her future projects, Kirti disclosed, “ I have a film titled 'Uri' in which I will be working with Vicky Kaushal, Yami Gautam, and Paresh Rawal. It based on surgical strike and I will be playing a pilot army officer in the film. I am shooting for that at the end of May-June and soon will train for it.

I have another film called '50-50', it’s a working title. It is directed by Ashwini Chaudhary and in that, I am working with Randeep Hooda and Shreyas Talpade as a bar dancer, alsoI have one short film called ‘Maya’ which is going to come out very soon”

In ‘Blackmail’, Irrfan is married to Kriti Kulhari's character but discovers she is sleeping with Arunoday Singh's character. Instead of opting for the more generic route of murder or divorce, the Irrfan decides to blackmail the wife's lover for money.

Blackmail features Irrfan Khan, Kirti Kulhari, Divya Dutta, Arunoday Singh, Omi Vaidya, Anuja Sathe, Pradhuman Singh Mall and Gajraj Rao. It is produced by T-Series' Bhushan Kumar and Deo's RDP Motion Pictures.

Blackmail is slated to release on 6th April, 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment