Friday 6 April 2018

Hopefully in future, will work with Kareena Kapoor says Kartik Aaryan

Actor #Kartik_Aaryan who is enjoying success of his latest release ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’ has said that hopefully in future, he will work with #Kareena_Kapoor.

hopefully-in-future-will-work-with-kareena-kapoor-says-kartik-aaryan
Kartik Aaryan inaugurated Roller coaster ride with augmented reality VR headgear at amusement park, Essel World on Thursday in Mumbai.

Recently, Kartik Aaryan and Kareena Kapoor walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at Singapore and both actors had sizzling chemistry at ramp walk so, people thought of it as a fresh pair in bollywood, When asked Kartik whether he will work with Kareena Kapoor in films, he said,  “Of course.. why not? Our show became big hit which is good thing to have. I was really glad that I was walking ramp for Manish Malhotra for the first time so it was great experience for me and walking with the stunning Kareena Kapoor has been memorable experience for me. Let’s see hopefully, in future, we will work together”

Kartik Aaryan has done six films in his career spanning over seven years, so when asked why he has kept low frequency to appear onscreen and will he continue doing that, he said, “Actually, I kept my frequency very low when it came to feature in a movie but from now, I will try to increase that frequency and to do more films. It was conscious decision from my side. I think I am able to concentrate more when I do one film at one time but now onwards, I will try to do at least 2 films in one year.

Kartik Aaryan managed to grab a lot of attention with his latest hit 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'. Well, now the actor has found a new fan in Hrithik Roshan’s mother Pinkie Roshan. Reports have it that Hrithik's mom recently saw the film and instantly became a fan of the actor, reacting to that compliment, Kartik said, “I am very happy the kind of appreciation and compliments which I am still getting for the film and getting praise from Hrithik Roshan’s mother is big thing and compliment for me. Each thing which happening right now is surreal for me. I am living my dream basically. In fact, I really respect the kind of compliment and appreciation I am getting for my work ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ke Sweety’ and I will make sure that I will not disappoint my audience in future.”

Two days ago, Kartik Aaryan posted a picture on  his instagram account captioning it as ‘Prepping’ so when asked Kartik whether he is ready to shoot his next film just after release of his successful film ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’, he said, “Now, I am preparing for my next movie and it will be announced very soon. I am very excited to talk about it but I am not entitled to make announcement or talk about it”

Directed by Luv Ranjan, 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’ starred Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha and Sunny Singh. The film became a surprise hit at the box office and currently stands at an estimated grand total of Rs 108.15 crores.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment