Wednesday 25 April 2018

Pleasure for me is to be present in the moment: Kalki Koechlin

#KalkiKoechlin who takes pleasure seriously said, pleasure for her is to be present in the moment.

pleasure-for-me-is-to-be-present-in-the-moment-kalki-koechlin
Kalki became the muse for statement pieces for Magnum crafted by celebrity jewelry designer Farah Khan. The limited edition jewelry was launched on Wednesday in Mumbai. 

When asked what is the pleasure of her life, Kalki said, "I really enjoy being on stage and I think right now being on stage is great but generally being in the theater, on stage in front of the live audiences is the moment I am most present, I don't think about anything else. And that for me is pleasure to be in the moment."

Magnum's rich decadence coupled with Farah's eye for detailing brought to life a playful, contemporary state-of-the-art jewelry line adding the perfect hint of shimmer, shine, and sparkle, for the season.

While talking about her association with Magnum and Farha Kalki said, "Its been very flattering and amusing as well to work with each other. I think Farha exudes positive energy and I think the collection is beautiful and exquisite. there is a subtlety to it, you can wear it in evening and daytime. I like the fact that she has taken the playful element from Magnum and the enjoyment of ice cream into jewelry. It has been a pleasure to wear it."

When asked about her role in her upcoming film Gullyboy along said Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh, she said, "It's about Dharavi slum rappers. Ranveer is playing the rapper and I am playing a music producer who helps him with one of the songs. It is really fun Alia is also in the film and it will be out early next year."
'Gully Boy' directed by Zoya Akhtar will star Alia Bhatt and Kalki Koechlin and Ranveer Singh in lead roles.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment