Tuesday 24 April 2018

Hansal Mehta is the only director who pushes me out of my limits: Rajkummar Rao

#RajkumarRao who has worked with #HanselMehta on 4 feature films and one web series said the directors truly pushes him out of his limits as an actor.

hansal-mehta-is-only-director-who-pushes-me-out-of-limits
Rajkumar Rao launched the May issue of Stardust on Tuesday. The 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' actor will be featured on the cover. 

When asked how his journey would with 'Omert'a director Hasnal Mehta has been over the years and if it has changed, Rao said, "It is always great working with Hansel sir he is like my family no because we have done 4 feature films and one series together. And 'Omerta' is releasing on 4th of May. With him, it is more personal than professional now.  He always brings out the best in me and throws these amazing challenges at me as an actor with some really wonderful and fascinating characters. I think he is the only one who really pushes me out of my limits. 
Rajkummar who has paid diverse character in all his films was asked about one charcter that he most related with he said, "I think Newton is someone I really related to. I connected with his honesty. Somewhere I also feel I am quite honest with my work and otherwise as well. So I could with Newton the most."

While talking about his association with stardust he said, "I am honored to be on this esteemed magazine. I have been reading stardust since childhood and have been a big fan and now being on the cover is a big honor for me. Thank you for making his happen."
Raj's forthcoming release 'Ometra' was postponed just a few days before its release when asked the reason behind it he said, "We were just waiting for some clearance and now that everything has cleared, 4th May is the release date now."

Rajkummar Rao was last seen in 'Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana' directed by Ratnaa Sinha and co-starring Kriti Kharbanda. The actor is currently busy with films like Fanne Khan, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, and Stree.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment