Thursday 26 April 2018

It was great learning experience working with Kunal Roy Kapur in Hotel Milan says Karishma Sharma

Actress #KarishmaSharma who made her  acting debut from Ekta Kapoor's web series 'Ragini MMS Returns' has said that it was great learning experience for her to be working #KunalRoyKapur in her upcoming debut film #HotelMilan.

it-was-great-learning-experience-karishma-sharma
Karishma was interacting with media when she visited underprivileged kids from Smile Foundation on Wednesday in Mumbai.

Talking about her experience working with actors in her upcoming film 'Hotel Milan' Karishma said, "It was great learning experience for me while shooting for 'Hotel Milan' because the actors with whom , I am working in this film is really next level actors. Rajesh Sharma, Kunal Roy Kapur  and director Vishal Mishra was very supporting and cooperative and In future also, I want to work with such kind of amazing people. The trailer of the film will release soon and I hope film would like the film."

Ralking about her upcoming projects, Karishma said, "'After release of 'Ragini MMS', Ekta Kapoor offered me 'Kapoor's show opposite Kushal Tandon. It will release around end of May  and I am also doing a film called 'Hotel Milan' opposite Kunal Roy Kapur. It will release in June."

Talking about her character in 'Hotel Milan', Karishma said, "In 'Hotel Milan', I am working with Kunal Roy Kapoor, Zeishan Quadri, Rajesh sharma and Zakir Hussain and it is directed by Vishal Mishra. In that film, my character is completely different from my bold and glamorous character of 'Ragini MMS Retuns'.  I have really different UP (Uttar Pradesh) dialect in it . I earlier lived in Bihar for 3 years so. it was easy for me to pick that particular dialect. I am playing really nice and interesting character  so,  I am very excited for the film. In 'Kapoor's show also, my character is very ambitious."
Talking about experience working with Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor upcoming show 'Kapoors', Karishma said, "Kushal is a fun person. we started as co-actors but we have become great friend. When we are not shooting that time also we chill together and do lots of fun together. He is probably like my best friend."

Talking about experience spending time with kids at Smile Foundation, Karishma said, "I had great time spending time with kids dancing and singing along with them over here and I might come here again just to be with them.  I love kids and I was also not very privileged myself during my childhood so, I had this dream that whenever I grow old that time, I will open an orphanage. I want to do something for kids because I love being around them so that's why I am here with these kids."

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment