Wednesday 25 April 2018

​Diana Penty Talks About Controversy Surrounding Parmanu

#DianaPenty graced the red-carpet of 11th Geospa Asiaspa India Awards Ceremony, held in Mumbai. During her media interaction, Diana confirmed the “controversial” fight between KriArj Entertainment and John Abraham Productions has settled and #Parmanu will release soon. KriArj Entertainment and John Abraham Entertainments got into an ugly spat over the “Pending Money” and “Copyright Breach” for “Parmanu – The Story of Pokhran”. Due to which the movie has been postponed four times.

diana-penty-talks-about-controversy-surrounding-parmanu
Talking about the fight among productions houses, Diana Penty said, “Controversy, I hope has been settled from what I understood. That is a good thing and the film will be releasing soon. The film will be out next month, 25th May. Finally, the film is releasing, it has been delayed so much, but I guess now it is okay.”

Postponing film can easily affect the box-office collection, but Diana Penty expressed that there might be a silver lining here.

When asked about so many delays might affect the business of the film, Diana said, “I don’t know, I guess we have to wait and watch. Sometimes I feel like curiosity gets built up, so maybe there is a silver lining somewhere, but I don’t know really.”

The 11th GeoSpa AsiaSpa India Awards ceremony rolled out the red carpet for some of the leading Bollywood divas and social glitterati. The evening, which felicitated the best names in the hospitality industry, also highlighted the latest spa trends and the luxurious spa treatments.

Diana Penty also admitted that Spa and Massages are must for her and she can easily spend her entire life in a spa. She said, “Spa is really important to me. I can spend my whole life in a Spa. I love massages. Just love it.”

Diana Penty is also part of “Happy Bhag Jayegi Phir Se” which is currently shooting in Kuala Lumpur, the movie also includes names like Sonakshi Sinha and Jassi Gill.
Talking about the film, Diana added, “I just back from Kuala Lumpur, I was there for the shoot, we shot for 2 days. I came here to attend this event and I will be flying out in a couple of days to resume shooting. So that schedule will go on till the end of the month and the film releasing in August.”

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment