Monday 23 April 2018

Don't want to typecast myself : Disha Patani

The #Baaghi2 actress #DishaPatani while talking about her future films said she does not want to typecast herself as a single type of character.

dont-want-to-typecast-myself-disha-patani
Disha was present at the launch of the 3rd center of Assure Clinic in Mumbai.

When asked what kind of roles she wants to do after Baaghi's success, Patani said, " we are very grateful and very happy with the kind of response we have got for the film. it was a lot more than what er were expecting.  People loved the story the film so thank you so much for all the love.

As for my future film, I haven't really thought much. I am not typecasting myself into something but it all comes down to how good the story is."

Even before Baaghi 2 had released the filmmakers were talking about the third installment in the film franchise when asked if Disha is the film is part of her upcoming films she said, "If the producers want to take us together and if it is the right script then we would love to do it. right now I have only signed 'Sangamithra'. It is a trilingual film."

While talking about how Disha manages to keep such a vibrant skin and what is the one thing she always carries with herself, she said, "I excise a lot and eat healthy that's how I keep my skin the way it is. And I always carry water, that is the only thing I always have with me. Everyone should 70% of our body is water and we need to keep hydrating in order to keep ourselves healthy. Especially in the heat.
Disha was last seen in action film 'Baaghi 2'  produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under his banner Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment and directed by Ahmed Khan. Disha co-starred Tiger Shroff in the lead role.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment