Wednesday 25 April 2018

Shilpa Shetty – It Is Raining Awards For Me

Actor and Entrepreneur #ShilpaShettyKundra graced the red-carpet of 11th Geospa Asiaspa India Awards Ceremony, held in Mumbai. During her media interaction, Shilpa said “it is raining Awards” for her.

shilpa-shetty-it-is-raining-awards-for-me
Shilpa Shetty Kundra has been honored with 3 different and prestigious awards in one week. Talking about the award-winning spree, she said, “It is Raining Awards for me. It feels good when your good work is acknowledged and appreciated. All the three awards that I have received, I was talking to someone, and all of them have been for different reasons”

“First I got Dadasaheb Phalke than I got one for inspiration on social media and now this one is for wellness, so I think it is beautiful and it is a compliment and thanks to everyone for loving me.”

Shilpa Shetty is a frontrunner for everything healthy and spiritual. She runs her own show on Yoga, recently turned author and endorses products which are toxin free, such as Mamaearth.

Talking about healthy choices and lifestyle, Shilpa said, “I live my life in a certain way and people appreciate that, the fact that I have maintained myself and I have been around for so long, I look happy and positive. It comes from a certain lifestyle and that lifestyle is every to adapt. I only propagate that.”
Shilpa Shetty graced the event in a Saree, which according to the actress is timeless attire. She said, “Saree is one attire, which never goes out of style, it is timeless.”

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment