Monday 6 August 2018

Pakistani government don’t want friendship between India-Pakistan: Anubhav Sinha

Filmmaker #AnubhavSinha who is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film #Mulk has said that government of Pakistan doesn’t want friendship between India and Pakistan and that’s the reason they banned his film.

#instamag-pakistani-government-dont-want-friendship-between-india-pakistan-anubhav-sinha
Anubhav Sinha was interacting with media at sub-urban multiplex which he visited to know audience reaction for his film ‘Mulk’ on Friday in Mumbai.

Talking about ‘Mulk’ being banned in Pakistan for its release, Sinha said, “I am surprised with the fact that why this film was banned in Pakistan and I want every citizen of Pakistan to watch this film any way possible. They should judge their government because they are not interested in friendship between India and Pakistan. They don’t want that we talk about brotherhood with each other because their kitchens run on this issue. These things common citizens needs to understand. This film has no problem with its language and we haven’t talked negative about any religion, community and Pakistan in it. We are criticizing people in it and if you have problem with that then I don’t have idea what to do. I am hoping that Mr. Imran Khan (Pakistan Prime Minister) will address this issue. Now my film is banned and I don’t think they can do anything for that but if they can reverse their decision than they should because this film should be watched by Hindus and Muslims because it talks about love”
Talking about initial response to his film from critics, Sinha said, “Film is getting fantastic reviews and I haven’t got such good reviews in my life. Critics are giving four and five star ratings to the film. Many reviewers has said that it’s a must watch film for every Indian so, it feels good and I hope the whole country likes the film”

Talking about alleged ban on Pakistani artists in India, Sinha said, “I think Indian government has never put ban on Pakistani actors to work in India. Government will not interfere in your every issue. They have 100 other things to do and they never told anyone not to work with Pakistani artists. In my film, Pakistani singer has sung a song. Our country does business with Pakistan and I think now our Prime Minister is going to Pakistan for Imran Khan’s swearing-in ceremony if he has been invited for it. We are doing war with Pakistan since last 70 years and it is not solving the issue so, we can do friendship with them as you never know, we can solve this issue through that. I think both countries Prime Ministers are making effort towards it as Mr. Narendara Modi earlier invited Pakistani prime minister when he was taking oath and Now Mr. Imran Khan is inviting Mr. Narendra Modi”

Earlier, Anubhav Sinha made a statement that every  Pakistani citizen should watch ‘Mulk’ by illegal downloading as it was banned in Pakistan, when asked Sinha why he is promoting piracy of films, he said, “I am not promoting piracy. Media shouldn’t sensationalize a very simple statement. This film is war against people who are preventing two countries to talk about love and brotherhood so if you take illegal route to watch this film then, I think it is fair because everything is fair in love and war so, this film is about love. It’s my film and I own this film with my partner Deepak Mukut so, when I am saying audience to watch the film any way possible then why other people should have problem with that?. We try to control piracy but we are not able to get hold of it. Our every film reach to Pakistan, Banlgadesh and other countries after 2-3 days of its release so, I urge people to watch this film and ask their government why they banned this film and as a filmmaker also I want to know why my films has been banned so at least in future, I will rectify my mistakes so that it doesn’t get ban in Pakistan”

‘Mulk’ features Taapsee Pannu, Rishi Kapoor, Rajat Kapoor, Ashutosh Rana, Neena Gupta, Prateik Babbar, Manoj Pahwa and Prachee Shah Pandya in impotant roles.

It is produced by Anubhav Sinha and Deepak Mukut and directed by Anubhav Sinha.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment