Friday 10 August 2018

I am still in shock about Takht: Janhvi Kapoor

#Janhvi who is celebrating the success of #Dhadak says she is still in shock about #Takht.

#instamag-i-am-still-in-shock-about-takht-janhvi-kapoor
Janhvi Kapoor interacted with media after the success party of her debut film Dhadak on Friday.

Janhvi when asked about her upcoming film annoucened with Karan Johar said, "I am still in shock about Takht, It hasn't sunk in yet, It is a big deal for me and I am so eternally grateful. I am feeling blessed that Karan has allowed me to be part of this journey. I am so overwhelmed and excited. I just want to contain myself and work quietly and hopefully do a good job."

She will be next seen in Kara Johar’s directorial multi starrer historical magnum opus based on the Mughal dynasty, tilted 'Takht'. 

Talking about Dhadak's success Janhvi said she feels blessed and the numbers dont mean more than the support and love the film has got them,

"I am very happy and very flattered and I hope that we have affected people with our work. I am very happy with the response we have gotten so far. The numbers tell us how many people have actually watched the film and that makes me happy.I am grateful for all the love and support received for us, Madhu and Parthavi and nothing means more than this."
Takht revolves around the battle for the throne of the Mughal empire. Directed by Karan Johar, the period drama stars Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anil Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Janhvi Kapoor among others.

The film is  is primarily a story of two brothers Vicky Kaushal and Ranveer Singh while Kareena will be seen as Ranveer sister,   Alia Bhatt will play Ranveer's love interest.  

Takht is scheduled for a 2020 release.
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment