Friday 10 August 2018

Grateful for the kind of work that I am getting: Kiara Advani

Actress #KiaraAdvani, who is gearing up for her forthcoming release #GoodNews has said that she is grateful for the kind of work she is getting in Hindi film industry.

#instamag-grateful-for-kind-of-work-that-i-am-getting-kiara-advani
Kiara Advani was interacting with media at AW’18 collection launch by premium clothing brand Jack & Jones and Vero Moda along with Ranveer Singh, Sonakshi Sinha, Jim Sarbh and Shikha Talsania on Wednesday in Mumbai.

Kiara Advani witnessed failure in starting point of career in form of ‘Fugly’ and ‘Machine’ but recently with the success of her Telugu film ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ along with Mahesh Babu and Netflix film ‘Lust Stories’ has opened new doors for her. She next will be doing a special dance number in Dharma Productions ‘Kalank’ and she will also feature in recreated version on Prabhu Deva’s iconic song ‘Urvashi’ along with Shahid Kapoor. 

Apart from that, she has bagged major role in Dharma Productions ‘Good News’ along with Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Diljit Dosanjh, when asked Kiara whether she feels that finally she has arrived in Hindi film industry, she said, “I don’t know if I have arrived but honestly I feel grateful for the kind of work that I am getting.  I feel very humble when I get all the love from media and the audience because for that only we all are working hard. I just want to work harder and do more work by entertaining and making people proud especially to those who have put their faith in me”. 
There were media reports that Kiara is dating actor Sidharth Malhotra, when asked Kiara about it, she said, “Whenever I will be in a relationship, I will share it with the media if I feel I want to but right now, my focus is on my career and work. I think that’s how it should be so, I am in relationship with my job and I am loving this relationship.”

Sharing her experience walking same ramp with Ranveer Singh at AW’18 collection launch, kiara said, “I would love to work with Ranveer in a movie. I hope someday we will work together but he has got such great energy and he is such a cool person that I think today for the audience it was lot of fun because there were lot of different personalities walking ramp for different brands so, altogether it was a fun day”

‘Good News’ is laugh riot, family drama in which Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor Khan are playing a married couple and trying for a baby. While Diljit Dosanjh and Kiara Advani are essaying the role of a Punjabi married couple trying for a baby as well.

It is being directed by Raj Mehta and produced by Dharma Productions and Cape of Good Films.

The film is slated to release on 19th July, 2019.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment