Monday 6 August 2018

I am the queen of the world on my birthday: Kajol

#Kajol gearing up for the release of #HelicopterEela said on her birthday she is the queen and everything is forgiven.

#instamag-i-am-queen-of-world-on-my-birthday-kajol
Kajol was present at the trailer launch of ‘Helicopter Eela’ with co star Riddhi Se, Tota Roy Chowdhury, Neha Dhupia, producer Ajay Devgn and Jayantilal Gada on Sunday. 

The actress launched the film's trailer on her birthday. When talking about the celebration she said, "This is the best birthday ever. According to me anyways on my birthday I am the queen of the world. Nobody is allowed to say anything to me so It’s like an unwritten role. Everyone has to listen to me. Even if I kill someone that is forgiven because its my birthday. Everything is ok on my birthday."

“Thank you for wishing me everyone for coming on Sunday for ‘Helicopter Eela’ and to celebrate my birthday." she added.
Asked about the film and her experience while shooting she said, "I think ‘helicopter Eela’ has come at the right time. When you talk about what parents have taught kids it’s not just the mother anymore. But it’s beautiful that even fathers are getting involved in their children's lives up to that extent. They are loving it and enjoying it for a change.

And that was one of the absolute most amazing things about my husband during I was working for the film. The days that I was shooting or was out of town he made sure that he was in town and was taking care of the kids and putting them to bed. And I think that's what today's parenting is about."

Kajol was last seen opposite Dhanush in Velaiilla Pattadhari 2, and Rohit Shetty's comedy-drama Dilwale with Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon.

'Helicopter Eela' directed by Pradeep Sarkar, is based on the Gujarati play 'Beta, Kaagdo'. The film cast also includes, Riddhi Se, Tota Roy Chowdhury, and Neha Dhupia.

It is written by Mitesh Shah and Anand Gandhi and  he film features Kajol in the lead role as an aspiring singer and single mother.

'Helicopter Eela' is scheduled to release on 7th September. 

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment