Monday 6 August 2018

​I am Surprised Mulk is Banned in Pakistan – Anubhav Sinha

#RishiKapoor and #TaapseePannu starrer #Mulk is helmed by Anubhav Sinha, the film was recently banned from releasing in Pakistan. The filmmaker #AnubhavSinha says he is surprised by the ban.

#instamag-i-am-surprised-mulk-is-banned-in-pakistan-anubhav-sinha
Talking about the film ban, Anubhav said, “I am surprised why my film is banned in Pakistan. I want the citizen of Pakistan to watch this film, and I want them to watch the film any which they can, and judge their government on the fact that they do not wish to be friends with us. They do not want that we (nations) talk about harmony and co-existence because their kitchen runs on this issue and people need to understand this. And I seriously want to know why this film is banned in Pakistan.”

“Because in my film, there is no language issue, no religious issue, it doesn’t talk badly about society, nothing wrong is said about Pakistan. The film is a criticism about individuals, and if you cannot tolerate it, then I don’t know, what to do?”
The film opened in theatres 3rd August, with great reviews and amazing response. The filmmaker is ecstatic with the great response.

The film Mulk is the story of a Muslim family trying to reclaim its lost honour and filmmaker stated that he had certain things to express which he did through his film.

Talking about the story, Anubhav said, “The story came to my mind, I had certain things that I needed to say and I have said through the film”.

Source - News Helpline
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment