Thursday 26 April 2018

Bollywood celebrities attend special screening of Daas Dev

Makers of ‘Daas Dev’ hosted special screening of their film on Wednesday in Mumbai. Bollywod celebrities  Sudhir Mishra, Tannishtha Chatterjee, #RahulBhat, Ratan Singh Rajput, #PrakashJha, #IhanaDhillon, Rohit Roy,  Dalip Tahil, Vivaan Shah, Mallika Sherawat, Varun Sharma, Manjot Singh, Vineet Kumar Singh, Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Praveen Dabas, Preeti Jhangiani, Aditi Rao Hydari, #HumaQureshi, #RichaChadha, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and #ImtiazAli attended special screening of the film.

bollywood-celebrities-attend-special-screening-of-daas-dev
Here's what celebrities had to say about 'Daas Dev' -

Rahul Bhat - I am very excited for the release of the film. We have made really good film. People from the industry including Shekhar Kapoor, Karan Anshuman have praised the film. I hope the film does well at the box-office. Character of Devdas has earlier been played by Dilip Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan so I don’t think people come to watch a particular actor who is playing that character so I can assure that people would able to watch Devdas in this film as well.

Prakash Jha – I am very excited for the film because Sudhir (Mishra) must have done something new with this film. This film is based on politics so I have more interest in it so I want to congratulate Sudhir and his entire team for this film and I hope this film does well at the box-office.

Mallika Sherawat - I have seen the trailer of the movie. I am fan of Sudhir Mishra films and I love him as a director. It's a romantic and emotional subject therefore; I am looking forward to watch performances of all actors in the film."

Vineet Kmuar Singh - I am really happy because we have made good movie. I did shooting of this before I started to shoot ‘Mukkabaaz’ so I have been waiting for the release of the film since long time but now, I am happy for the entire team that now our film is releasing. I am playing different character in it which I have never done earlier so, I am looking forward to know reaction from audience.

Aditi Rao Hydari – I am very happy because this film was shot two years ago and finally it is releasing. I think Sudhir Mishra is amazing filmmaker. I am huge fan of his films. Sudhir sir always cast me in a character which I never imagine but I think that is the whole excitement of it so I hope that it has worked out.
Imtiaz Ali - I have watched the trailer of the film and I am very excited for watching it. I have watched many of Sudhir Mishra films. I have also watched story of Devdas thrice before and this is going to be fourth time but this time, I really interested to see how Sudhir has set the story of Daas Dev so, I am really excited for it.

Daas Dev is an upcoming romantic political thriller directed by Sudhir Mishra, starring Rahul Bhat as Dev Pratap Chauhan, Richa Chadda as Paro, Aditi Rao Hydari as Chandni, and Saurabh Shukla, Dalip Tahil, Anil George, Deepraj Rana, Saurabh Tyagi, Anurag Kashyap and Vineet Kumar Singh in pivotal role.

The film is scheduled for release on 27th April 2018.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment