Monday 27 August 2018

Monisha Jaising's dress made me feel like the ultimate diva: Kareena Kapoor Khan

#KareenaKapoorKhan who walked the ramp as a showstopper for  #MonishaJaising said the dress made her feel like the ultimate diva.

#instamag-monisha-jaisings-dress-made-me-feel-like-the-ultimate-diva-kareena-kapoor-khan
Kareena interacted with media after Grand Finale of Lakme Fashion Week on Sunday.  

Talking about the night being special for her Kareena she said, " This time it was definitely more special also because of the dress. I did for the first time feel like the ultimate diva. I did obviously feel that before but, it is all because of Monisha her touch of glamour and I don't know you just make women feel sexy which is great."

The event also marked the launch of Kareena Kapoor Khan by Lakme Absolute a co-curated makeup line by the actress. The new range of premium makeup products is Kareena’s first ever make-up line.

When talking about launching the range she said, "Coming back to Lakme and having this wonderful association. what better than this ot launch my collection tonight. It is very special because I have never really done anything, Everyone asked me how come makeup but I think makeup is a women's best friend. Every little girl wants to put kajal or lipstick. I mean I was trying out makeup when I was four. so now to actually have my own line and that too with such an amazing brand in beauty like Lakme, I feel absolutely honored tonight."
The actress also said she handpicked every shade of the make up line and has incorporated her moods in all the colors.

"I think what fans can expect from the make up range is that this line is very close to me a line that is very relatable. we have handpicked every shade and every product has a little bit of me. That's why each mood and each shade has been captured through my nature. Be it bold, playful, sheek, it all comes into this collection, that's why shades of a diva."

Kareena recently bagged a role Karan's 2020 historical drama 'Takht'. Takht is said to revolve around the battle for the throne of the Mughal empire. Directed by Karan Johar, the period drama stars Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, and Bhumi Pednekar among others.

The film is  is primarily a story of two brothers Vicky Kaushal and Ranveer Singh while Kareena will be seen as Ranveer sister,  Alia Bhatt will play Ranveer's love interest.  Takht is scheduled for a 2020 release.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment