Monday 27 August 2018

Jayant Gilatar in all praises of Tasneem Sheikh’s acting in ‘Natsamrat’

#TasneemSheikh popularly known for her roles in television serials like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kkusum, Kumkum and Kasauti Zindagii kay is also set to make her debut in Gujrati cinema in #JayantGilatar’s upcoming adaption of Marathi blockbuster #Natsamrat.

#instamag-jayant-gilatar-in-all-praises-of-tasneem-sheikhs-acting-in-natsamrat
Tasneem will be seen playing the character of Sidharth Randeria daughter-in-law Jigna Pathak who is an educated and very broad-minded girl and would not shy away from voicing her opinions and taking her own stand against her father-in-law.

“I was like a child who knew the basic because of my work experience in the industry but it was Jayant bhai who guided me throughout the movie and what to do and how to do. It was him who gave me the confidence that I would be able to play this role and the entire credit of my character goes to Jayant bhai, more than me it was him who had the confidence in me that I would be able to play the role of Jigna and would receive appreciation for my role as well.”

“I am very proud to be a part of such a landmark film and have even gotten the opportunity to work with actors like Dipika ji, Siddharth ji, Jayant bhai and the rest of the team of the movie.”

When asked Jayant about his experience with working with Tasneem he said, “She has not reached the expectations but has crossed it and has moved much higher than what I and even the team had expected from her. Though she is acting in a gujarati movie for the first time she was able to deliver whatever we asked from her and much more than that for the role of Jigna.”

Natsamrat is set to hit the theatres by 30th August 2018. The movie is a Jhamu Sughand Presentation and is produced under the banner of   Sughand Films and is directed by Jayant Gilatar.
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment