Saturday 1 September 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better cast, director and film to start my journey: Kritika Kamra

#KritikaKamra who is gearing up for her debut film, #Mitron said she couldn't have asked for a better cast, director and film to start her journey.

#instamag-i-couldnt-have-asked-for-better-cast-director-and-film-to-start-my-journey-kritika-kamra
Kritika Kamra interacted with media at a musical celebration of the Mitron's music with co star Jackky Bhagnani and director Nitin Kakkar on Friday.

Talking about her entering Bollywood after her success in Television Kritika said it wasn't an easy change. "This wasn't an easy transition. Its not like I wanted to do this for a long time and just chanced upon it. the fact that I am standing here is all thanks to Nitin sir. I could not have asked for a better start, not a better film, director, cast or music. I feeling really greatful right now."

After Mouni Roy in Gold, Radhika Madan in Pathaka, Mrunal in Love Sonia, Kritika is the next big name to enter Bollywood from the Tv industry in 2018. Addressing her fellow TV celebrities Kritika said, " I am very happy very proud of everyone who is making the transition this year."
Jackky who plays the lead in the film said  he is very thankful for the opportunity and hopes the film does well. "I am very humbled and want to thank Nitin Kakkar ji, He is the star of this film and he is the genius who made this happen. We have tried out level best. I have always asked for this opportunity all my life and I am thankful for it now."

Mitron, set in the backdrop of the Gujarati milieu will be directed by Nitin Kakkar. It also stars debutant Kritika Kamra, Neeraj Sood, Pratik Gandhi and Shivam Parekh. 

Presented by Abundantia Entertainment and Vikram Malhotra, Mitron is slated to release on 14 September.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment