Thursday 30 August 2018

Abhishek Kapoor And Pragya Yadav Named Their Newborn Shamsher

Fitoor Director #AbhishekKapoor and beautiful wife #PragyaYadav welcomed their second son and named him #Shamsher.

#instamag-abhishek-kapoor-and-pragya-yadav-named-their-newborn-shamsher
Abhishek Kapoor took to his social media profile and shared a picture of his wife along with newborn baby and wrote a heartfelt note. He wrote, “With the blessings of lord Shiva, In the wee hours of this morning, my jaan @pragyadav has bought another bundle of joy in to our lives. At 3.38 am today, 28 of august 2018, #isana ka bhaiya aa gaya . #jaibholenath. Both mother and son are doing fine and resting. Its gonna be a mad house with a lot more to go around #isanakafasana”

Further director wrote, “I started my career as an actor and did a number of movies as a leading man...many of them didn’t even see the light of day and the ones that did, failed miserably. Then I wrote a story called Aryan and made a shift to direction. That movie didnt succeed either...I went back to work and made another movie which many thought would barely make a mark...On the 28th of August 2008, exactly 10 yrs ago, that movie, #rockon!! Premiered and went on to succeed like no other that year and won 2 national awards...I had finally got my head out of the water and could breathe...”
“Today, exactly 10 yrs later to mark a #decade, my wife and I have been blessed with a baby boy. His mother is the strongest and most secure person I know. She came into my life cause a higher power willed it so and no one could have given me a better gift to mark this momentous day...The ease with which our son has entered this world carried the same confidence his mother has...like a lion...Infact he is a 1st amongst lions. His mother and I have decided to call him...#Shamsher #jaibholenath”

Apart from Rock On!! filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor has directed Kai Po Che and Fitoor. His upcoming film is Kedarnath, starring Sara Ali Khan and Sushant Singh Rajput.
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment