Wednesday 22 August 2018

Best Wishes To Priyanka Chopra Says Jassi Gill

Punjabi Sensation #JassiGill congratulates recently engaged #PriyankaChopra and #NickJonas said we would like to wish them the very best.

#instamag-best-wishes-to-priyanka-chopra-says-jassi-gill
He said, “I would like to give my best wishes to Priyanka Chopra. It is such a good thing that she is getting married, as the wedding season is going on. I would like to wish her the best from my side”
Jassi Gill, who is making his Bollywood debut with Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi also shared a special message for his fans on this Raksha Bandhan.

Jassi Gill was spotted during the promotion of the film and during his media interaction, the actor shared his plans and a special message for his fans on this Raksha-Bandhan.
Talking about the auspicious occasion, Jassi said, “This Raksha-Bandhan, I am going to Canada to my sisters. And I would like to tell everyone that family comes first, so go to your family and enjoy the auspicious occasion. With money, you can buy everything but not relationships.”

“These relationships are God’s gift to you, so cherish them, nourish them and take care of them. I think the Brother and sister relationship is the purest, in which you love, fight and argue. So people, who are away from home, please take one day out for your sister.”

Jassi Gill is primarily a singer, who has acted in some of the Punjabi films. Now the actor is making his mainstream Hindi debut with Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi.

When asked about missing his singing during the shoot or promotion, Jassi said, “I don’t miss the singing. See whether I am sleeping, awake, or perhaps doing something else, I am always singing. So it is not missing. Even during the shooting, I was singing, I even sang a song for this film. Sonakshi Sinha and I have done a song for the film, so singing is going on simultaneously.”

Directed by Mudassar Aziz, the film also stars Sonakshi Sinha, Diana Penty, Jimmy Sheirgill and Ali Fazal. The film is slated to release on 24 August 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment