Friday 24 August 2018

Varun Dhawan Unveils Prep Video Of Anushka Sharma

Earlier #AnushkaSharma shared a prep video of #VarunDhawan and now the “Judwaa 2’ actor is out with “Pari” actress prep video from the forthcoming #Sui Dhaaga!

#Instamag-varun-dhawan-unveils-prep-video-of-anushka-sharma
Anushka Sharma is playing the role of an embroider named Mamta in the film. Actor Varun Dhawan just dropped a prep video on social media. He captioned it, “Mamtaaa….all of our blood, sweat and tears will be translated on screen on 28th September! #SuiDhaagaMadeInIndia | @yrf | @AnushkaSharma | #ManeeshSharma | #SharatKatariya.”

In the video, Anushka Sharma is seen learning the art of embroidery and she shared her experience. She said, “I was actually learning Embroidery as my prep…There was this lady, who was teaching me how to do embroidery…In this film we’ve done different kind of embroideries…I have done embroidery as a kid, when I was growing up.”
“So it is not like I didn’t know how to handle needle and threads…and I had to look like as I was really at ease while doing that…so it is the skill that I had to know…Even when I was on sets, the moment someone would say cut, I would just go and sit, and start doing embroidery. I was actually having some good time.”

Sui Dhaaga is directed by Sharat Katariya and produced by Maneesh Sharma under the banner of Yash Raj Films. It stars Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma in lead roles.

Varun Dhawan plays the role of a tailor, and Anushka Sharma an embroiderer. Dhawan described his character to be both a tailor and a peon and stated that it had been inspired by the Tinkle comic character Suppandi. Both the actors learned how to sew and embroider, and also operate the sewing machine.

The film is scheduled for release on 28 September 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment