Monday 20 August 2018

Arjun Kapoor Celebrates 8 Million Fans

Actor #ArjunKapoor now proudly garners 8 Million Fan Following on his #Instagram, the actor shares an emotional and thankful video for his fans.

#instamag-arjun-kapoor-celebrates-8-million-fans
Arjun Kapoor took to his social media profile and shared a heartfelt message and a video in which he read some of the messages from his fans. He wrote, “You all know that you are my family and it grew 8 million strong on 8th August on Instagram. I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support that you've showered on me every single day!!”  

“It makes me really really happy to know that I have you to love me unconditionally, to support me unconditionally and to care for me unconditionally. So, this is my small way to let you know that I love and care and treasure everything you all do for me. Love you guys...”

Arjun Kapoor is awesome, isn’t he! Well, the awesome actor is currently busy with back to back releases, which are varied and offers complex and stunning portrayals from the actor!
Arjun Kapoor is part of movies like Namaste England, Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, India's Most Wanted and Panipat.

Namaste England and Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar pairs Arjun Kapoor with Parineeti Chopra. India's Most Wanted is a gritty thriller and Panipat is a historical drama.

Panipat is a historical period drama film which will be directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar. It also features Kriti Sanon, Sanjay Dutt, Kabir Bedi and Gaurav Sarode.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment